My last post I talked about how my wife and I were entering a season of rest that was going to enable us to begin to dream new dreams and revisit and rekindle old dreams that may have slipped through the cracks. I can not express how excited I am for this process and the days ahead. We decided to do a few things to help us keep track of our dreams and desires for this year. One being making a huge list of these dreams and desires that we would see everyday. Something to constantly keep them all in a state of reminder. Today I just felt like sharing some of the things that are on our list. Note some seem extravagant, others are simplistic goals but all of them are things that we desire wholeheartedly to see happen this year.
– To go on vacation for the first time since our honeymoon three years ago
– To be debt free
– To have a place we can call Home
– To record our bands EP
– To Plant a Garden
– To Potty train Judah
– To purchase a more dependable vehicle
– To expand our creative abilities
– To have a healthier family
– To have a more stable financial situation
– To start back date night
– To be a gospel-voice to our family
– To launch a business
– To operate in the full measure of our giftings
– To push the limits
– To take random road trips
– To see hearts awakened to the grace of Yahweh in Christ Jesus
– To Laugh more
– To Author a book
– To live a life of undeniable grace leaving doubters and critics taken back.
What are you dreaming of this year? Do not be afraid to take steps! Live life like you can not fail! If you do fail then learn from it and try again! In Christ we have the freedom to dream extravagant dreams and chase things that people say are impossible! All the promises of God are YES!
2 Corinthians 1:20
For all the promises of God find their Yes in him. That is why it is through him that we utter our Amen to God for his glory.